Both tenants and landlords know the importance of the end of lease cleaning. For tenants – a good move out cleaning can secure getting your bond back. For landlords – it will ease the process of finding new renters and getting them to move in quickly. The most important one at the end of lease cleaning which you should not neglect is oven cleaning. If you want your oven to sparkle like it did when it was brand new then you’ve come to SV Cleaning Services Melbourne.
The kitchen is the heart of the house as it feeds all the family members, it should be appropriately cleaned, especially the oven. With the Continous use of oven by your previous tenants, possibly without any proper cleaning and hygiene, your oven gets full of grease and grime.
Oven cleaning is important for both tenants and landlords. For tenants you need to get your bond back and for Landlords to get the better rentals. Here is the importance of oven cleaning during the end of a tenancy.
For Tenants – To Get Bond Back:
- If you are a tenant and are moving out of your rental property, it is an obligation to clean your oven correctly to get the bond back. If cleaning tasks are not up to the mark then there might be disputes between you and the owner. However, the primary focus is to get bond back if you are moving out from a rental property. It is your responsibility to leave your rented home clean and sanitized.
- Breaking the bond might lead to the unnecessary expenses. Especially, for the oven cleaning at the end of lease cleaning the agents become very critical as they should give the property to someone else. If the cleaning process is not yet satisfied they will hire professional oven cleaners and deduct the money spent on cleaning from your bond money although if you hired a cleaning company and paid the amount.
For Land Lords:
Irrespective of tenants landlords also have more benefits.
Firstly, getting more rentals.
- If you are expecting the more rents then one must provide the property in the best possible condition. By providing kitchen and more importantly an adequately cleaned oven, you can create a good impression on the tenants.
- Also, with the best cleaning property, you will have the shorter void period and your tenants will be happy to receive the property in excellent condition.
Saftey & Life of the Appliance:
- However, with the continuous use of ovens, grease and grime get trapped. Even the food spills turn into carbon and start giving a foul smell. The smoke and dirt will not only contaminate the food but also become a fire hazard. If not taken care of in time, your oven can catch fire and cause damage to your property.
- Moreover, it is not easy to clean this build-up grease with standard cleaning methods, so it becomes a necessity to hire professional cleaners in Adelaide for the job.
To get satisfied results, you must hire a professional cleaning company like SV Cleaning Services Melbourne. They use a bio-degradable, non-caustic oven cleaning solutions that are safe for the whole family.